What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera graomogolensis BigBella $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Drosera graomogolensis

This much sought after South American sundew is one of the loveliest Drosera. It will color up to an overall deep red set off by the silver hairs on the underside and highlighted by the large dewdrops on numerous tentacles.

Semi-highland conditions seem to be what these plants want so a night time drop in temperatures should be provided. If you are growing Drosera regia, Darlingtonia californica or Heliamphora successfully you should have no problems. They probably are not as cold tolerant as D. regia or Darlingtonia however.

The plant pictured below for auction pegs in at about 1.25 inches across. The root is probably at least 3 inches long.

Bare root shipping. Winner pays USPS Priority Mail (~$6). Shipping can be combined on other items. US addresses only.

Start the bidding at $10.00. If the bids hit $50.00 I'll include a smaller clone (at least 0.5-0.75 inches across depending on how well the roots are developed).

Stipulation: I don't want to see these plants for sale on eBay, CPUK or the like any time soon say for the next year. By then hopefully the plants will be large enough that you have been taking cuttings of your own.

_IGP0484a.jpg

_IGP0483a.jpg

Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Shipping paid for and arranged. Will ship ASAP weather permitting. Winner notified and advised.

Shipped 5/18/11 tracking confirmation sent to winner.

Delivery confirmed from USPS tracking and personal communication with winner.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back