What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calif Only - Sarracenia oreophila seed "Sand Mountain" Est $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Sarracenia oreophila "Sand Mountain" seed (~30 seeds)

California and New Jersey only

From a 2010 harvest of seed (stored refrigerated) are about 30 seeds for auction. Another "Sand Mountain" plant was pollinated from pollen donated from the plant pictured below. These are from the same batch distributed by Ron earlier.

The "Sand Mountain" populations of S. oreophila have a reputation for being among the most colorful and vigorous of the species. As such they can yield interesting hybrids.

Notice: The Endangered Species Act does not allow the interstate commerce of CITES Appendix I species including Sarracenia oreophila. However intrastate (within a state) commerce is permitted. If the winner is in California they will be shipped by me (from California). New Jersey will be shipped by Ron (RL7836). Payment would be sent to whoever is shipping.

Free First Class postage (some padding) or winner pays $2 for mailing in a bubble envelope. California and New Jersey only.

_IGP0533a.jpg

_IGP0526a.jpg
_IGP0519a.jpg

Bidding starts at $2. California or NJ only

Note to moderators: If this seems to complicated or you feel would violate the ESA please restrict to CA only.

Last edited:
Yann, its perfectly legal to sell the plant within state lines, if he is auctioning it to a CA resident, there is no reason this thread cannot remain opened up.... If i am missing something here, please correct me

Re-opened for bidding. NJ and CA only.

Happy to see this open again!

10 dollars

Mailed 5/16/11

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Package returned as "Attempted - Not Known Unable to Forward"

Winner PM'd to reconfirm mailing address.

Responded to PM. Address supplied is correct; must've been a USPS mistake. Also included optional alternative address.

Repackaged and sent out today to alternate address.

Item received saturday 6-5! Thanks again!

Closed,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back