What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.psittacina 'Green Rosette' bag1234 $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Huff puff finally made it to the Auction
I hope some of you kept some money to win my plants
Remember there will be no pics of my plants Not tech savvy
Up for bid is a nice sized plant ( will look good in a 4-5" pot) of S. psittacina "Green Rosette'
The antho free psitt
Thanx for looking and bidding on my plant

USA only
Plant will be shipped bare root
Winner pays the shipping $6.00

Please start the bidding at $5.00

Last edited:

Have I seen you before? 20.00 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

will be shipped tomorrow

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Received shipping today
going out of town all day tomorrow
thurs too late to ship will send out Sun as P O has 24hr sevice

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

plant was shipped today Thanx for waiting til i got a round toit

Received email from bag1234 on Jun 2nd that plant had arrived

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back