What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion and Requests here - Bids Only in the Auction Threads, please!

I'm looking for vft's, If anybody has some that they could auction I would bid on some!;)

Yes, VFT's are awesome, I would probably bid on some as well. Also Aldrovanda?

Wow, those S. oreophila x minor hybrids are from my plants. Those look great! Let's see more pics.

Elgecko: What is the origin/clone number of the hamata?

Elgecko: What is the origin/clone number of the hamata?
The plant was purchased from Tony Paroubek in 2004. It is a Borneo Exotics clone.

I'm tired of looking at elgecko's Hamata as my screensaver....I want a piece of that baby!

I will not be entering a H. parva (nor an H. ceracea) in this year's auction.
Parva is "with child" and Im afraid dividing it might cause it to lose the developing seed pod.
It is a new hybrid and I can't risk it.

Instead I have entered a top grade H. folliculata division...

me sowwy, :p

me sowwy, :p
.... like you need to apologize ----- NOT :poke:

I suspect that there are a few things on my preliminary list that also will not find their way into the auction ... 'life' got (& gets) in the way sometimes ...

*wipes tear from eye*..........*puts wallet back in pocket*.. :)

On a serious note though..Both you gents have put forth some amazing plants for the rest of the community to get a chance at aquireing. I thank you both! :hail:

Woah, and Louis floods the place with Sarr division donations. :hail: :-O

We put together a little mid-auction summary: http://eepurl.com/lmsEb. As I wrote on Facebook, we're impressed and humbled by your generosity! These are some amazing plants everyone has. Now, if only I could afford that N. hamata...

*wanders away, singing "If I Had a Million Dollars..."*

citrus hystrix

zlookup

Posts: 336 Would anyone be interested in kaffir (citrus hystrix) or jeruk lime plants

YES Please

Any more Venus flytraps out there?? ;) Or how about some nep seeds ;);)

Maple syrup... Chocolate covered bacon... I think I see what Schloaty is doing here. By this time next year we'll all be so ill and slow that he'll be able to scoop up all the decent plants in the auction, right? Devious. ;) It just might work.

Drosera kenneallyi or Drosera kenneallyi x falconeri perhaps??

:D:D

I see a bidding war in our future for the potential kenneallyi Smitty :D

I'm always game for a bidding war my friend!

Stop bidding darn you folks! :cuss:

Shloaty, that S. x moorei is insane. I accept this as a challenge to make in even more ridiculous one next year with the most absurd parents I can find, and I know what to use.

If someone could put up some seeds or a clump of Drosera 'Charles Darwin'... :poke:

Back