User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion and Requests here - Bids Only in the Auction Threads, please!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SA dews and more nepenthes!
    Good Growing!
    -Mike Fallen

My Growlist/wishlist: http://highlandtropicals.blogspot.co...-growlist.html

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm considering sending seeds internationally but only if the bidder can show that phyosanitary certificates and other permits are not required. The seeds would be declared properly for customs so if the the bidder is misinformed or misinforms the seed would likely not pass through customs.

What do you think?
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes!! Yes please sir!
    <Av8tor1> as big as peat is, the bear runs not him

Big Boss, Founder, and Major Cheese of the Canadian Association for the Cultivation of Carnivorous Plants... Ask if you want to join, I'm the only member...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a lot more Sarracenia seedlings coming (along with some seeds as well). Stay tuned to the auction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see some nepenthes seeds!
    -Arthur

Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am just curious, would anybody be interested in 4x6 prints of various carnivorous plants in-situ? wonder if i can print them as postcards....

i've got some pics of drosera, heliamphora, pinguicula, brochinnia, utricularia, and darlingtonia.
    here's a preview of what i've got, will post more if there's interest:
    Last edited by amphirion; 04-24-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys!
    I don't really use checks, paypal, etc. And I'm not sure exactly how that whole money order thing works. Anyone think I can just send cash in if I win any auctions? I'd really like to bid but I'm not to sure if my payment will be accepted.

Thanks in advance!
    ~Eric_N

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_N View Post
    Hey guys!
    I don't really use checks, paypal, etc. And I'm not sure exactly how that whole money order thing works. Anyone think I can just send cash in if I win any auctions? I'd really like to bid but I'm not to sure if my payment will be accepted.

Thanks in advance!
    ~Eric_N
    Eric, You can purchase a money order for a small fee at most post offices: https://www.usps.com/shop/money-orders.htm

Sending in cash via USPS is not recommended since it often "disappears" en route. You could send cash to the NASC treasurer, but it is at your own risk. Whereas you have recourse and ways to get your money back if a money order or check is stolen, when cash is not received by our treasurer, we have no way of knowing where it ended up. But you should have no problem exchanging cash for a money order at any local post office

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amphirion View Post
    i am just curious, would anybody be interested in 4x6 prints of various carnivorous plants in-situ? wonder if i can print them as postcards....

i've got some pics of drosera, heliamphora, pinguicula, brochinnia, utricularia, and darlingtonia.
    I would definitely bid on those. I've met a few people who, for some reason, have an irrational fear of carnivorous plants. Imagine their terror upon receiving a CP postcard! Mwahaha!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast