What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bunch of Drosera venusta. (CPJerrod $16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on a bunch of Drosera venusta plants. What is a bunch? Say half a dozen. They are weedy for me and I need to clean out a pot of them before they overtake the greenhouse. Plants will be yanked out ... ummm bare rooted carefully, and packed carefully and mailed to the winner. D. venusta is a South African sundew that does too well in my climate.

Due to size it will be shipped via USP Small Flat Rate Priority Mail box. USA only I cannot provide Phytosanitary Certificates. Winner pays shipping (can be combined with other winning items contact me for estimate if you win multiple items) $5.50 for US addresses. Paypal preferred. I recommend you plan on winning multiple Sarracenia and/or other plants from me and can save on postage
C:\DOCUME~1\MACHFU~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image002.gif

Please note I will be going on vacation about the time that the auctions close. I may not be able to send them out until I return. Estimated ship date will be May 2, 2015

Bidding starts at $5.
your plants will be yanked out ... er selected from the pot in this picture:

Last edited by a moderator:
$16

Jb189541@bellsouth.net
(If I'm the winner of this auction, please email me for total costs... As this account doesn't have pm privileges yet.)

Last edited:
Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Plants received and looking great!!

Thanks!!

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back