What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia "Judith Hindle" (seige $18/tje25 $20/SgtSarracenia $25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction are three large divisions of Sarracenia "Judith Hindle". The new pitchers have delicate pink and green patterns, then develop white spots, and finally turn a very deep red in full sun.

jcmqp8O.jpg

Each division is mature enough to flower, and should have multiple growth points. I'll do my best to ship promptly after the close of the auction but I do have a job so please be understanding if it takes me a few days to find time to prep the plants for shipping.

bidding starts at 8$, the three highest bids at the close of the auction will take the plants.

edited to add: US buyers only, shipping fee will be $5 to be paid by buyer.

Last edited:
$15

$20

Payment received by NASC from tje25. Thank you!! :)

Payment received by NASC from seige. Thank you!! :)

shipping monday 04/27/2015 to seige and tje25, still awaiting confirmation for sgtsarracenia

Last edited:
For future reference, per the auction rules: Only a single auction per thread, please! Keeping track of multiple winners in a single thread is very difficult for me. Next time please split it up into 3 auctions. Thanks for your cooperation! :)

yeah, super sorry about that. it occurred to me after there were a few bids.

received my plant, very nice root system thanks

Recieved mine the other day as well. Beautiful, thank you!

Payment by end of the week. Juggling orders and auctions.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please submit payment by May 19 and update this thread when items have been shipped and received. Thank you!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please submit payment by May 19 and update this thread when items have been shipped and received. Thank you!

Due to extenuating circumstances, NASC agrees to extend the deadline for payment to June 1. SgtSarracenia will be in default if the auction is not paid by June 1.

Payment received by NASC from SgtSarracenia. Thank you!! Apologies for slight delay on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back