What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes (thorelii* x campanulata) x (ventricosa x inermis) SEED lot 2(costanza $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
Up for auction is a generous pinch (let's say at least 20 seeds) of N. (thorelii* x campanulata) x (ventricosa x inermis) seed.

The thorelii has an astericks because when I bought the plant, the real thorelii hadn't been properly described, so .. it might not be the 'real' thorelii. The (ventricosa x inermis) is a BE cross I think, from a jungly CP shop a few years ago. Here are lower and upper pitchers of the former,
(the one on the right)

and the latter

The seed were harvested a week or two ago in my livingroom. The opening bid is $2. I am paying for shipping (you'll get an envelope); US + CA bidders only.

Please PM me when you win with: what you won, and your name and address of course.

*thorelii was a disputed classification back in the day when I bought the plant, so it's some nice red pitchered plant crossed with campanulata. Was an EP cross afaik, from Tony's shop.

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Shipped in 1st class mail envelope. It should get there within the week.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please update this thread when items have been shipped and received. Thank you!

Assuming this item has been received. Please PM me if there are any problems.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back