What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Begonia cuttings--unrooted (swords $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a set of cuttings that partially overlaps with the other Begonia auction I have, which is plants with roots.

Since these have a finite lifetime, I'd obviously like to get these in the mail on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Until then, I'll have them outside, where it's at least a few degrees cooler on average than inside. All will be sent without any material to keep them moist, in ziploc bags (which seems to be the standard way to send Begonia leaf and stem cuttings, as they are prone to rot).

$2 starting bid, $7 shipping, PM me for Paypal address for shipping. U.S. only.

1) Little Brother Montgomery. An upright plant, looks like a giant rex Begonia. Can be rooted from stem cuttings AND leaf cuttings (or fragments). Hardy to zone 7 (!)

2) Begonia luxurians. Gets 10+ feet tall. I'll also send a ton of seeds.

3) Begonia 'Madame Vanderwilt' Tentative ID, by the hybridizer. B. 'Connee Boswell' x B. 'Little Brother Montgomery' (parents are sibs).

4) Begonia 'Tornado' . A rex. One leaf can generate many plants... Check out the iridescence, due to the flash.

5) Begonia kellermanii (or possibly a hybrid).

6) Begonia sizemoreae.

7) Begonia 'Freddie'. 2 leaves. Supposedly the leaves can get 3 feet in an ideal climate (Hawaii).

8) Begonia bogneri. Easy from 1 cm+ cuttings in moist sphagnum, kept humid. This should be enough for many plants.

Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Item received by swords per show and tell thread.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back