What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Sarracenia Red Viper (Carnivore2 $28)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I have up for auction a division of my sarracenia Red Viper that I originally received from Meadowview. This is a single growth point plant but I would say it is a medium to large rhizome size. It is near flowering size, if not this year then next year. I will put a link to a current image soon, I don't have any images of the plant prior to dividing unfortunately. Let's start the bidding at $5. Buyer will pay shipping for US shipping only, sorry, via usps priority mail with a price of $8. You can pm me for any questions or post the question in this thread and I will try to respond as quickly as I can. Thanks.

Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Above is a link to photos taken 4/3/16. Notice the flower buds!

Last edited:
Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Carnivore2 has paid for this item. If shipping fees have been paid, please ship at your earliest convenience.

Carnivore2 please check your personal messages for shipping info.
Thanks

Item was reported paid on 04-30-2016. We will consider this auction closed in one week if we have not heard from either party.

We are closing this auction, but if the buyer has any problems with the item, please contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back