What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Pinguicula 'Sethos' (FLTropical $2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Opening Bid of $2.
2) Pinguicula 'Sethos' we tried to plant into a seed starting sponge, we have yet to remove one so no idea what the roots are like. Both plants are in this auction, since pings don't always ship well atleast one should arrive in good shape.
3) We are paying for shipping costs.
4) Continental US only.
5) We will not ship to California due to CA restrictions.
6) Feel free to PM me with any questions.

DSC_0008
by randallsimpson, on Flickr

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Last chance to pay for this item. After today, it will be offered to the next highest bidder

The winner has defaulted on this auction, Item will now be offered to second highest bidder.

Item was offered to the second highest bidder with no response, and has now been offered to the third highest bidder.

Item has been offered to SFLguy for $5

SFLguy never bid on this item it should be

1. Wilrod $24
2. allysnapper $22
3. rareraven $10
4. FLTropical $2

Last edited:

1. Wilrod $24
2. allysnapper $22
3. rareraven $10
4. FLTropical $2

I sent you a message offering it to you, but did not hear back. If you want it, yes, you are next.

1. Wilrod $24
2. allysnapper $22
3. rareraven $10
4. FLTropical $2

I sent you a message offering it to you, but did not hear back. If you want it, yes, you are next. If you want it, I will retract the offer to SFLguy. He offered to buy it if none of the bidders wanted it.

FLTropical has paid for this item. Please arrange shipping at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back