What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* N. ventricosa x maxima rooted cutting, dual growth (curtisconners $13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Up for auction is a rooted cutting of N. ventricosa x maxima which I received from a friend over winter. The cuttings and the plants are all growing quickly and well, seems to be a good clone. The photos of pitchers are from one of my established plants and the cutting photo is what you'll get as is. I tipped the pot and took a photo to show some of the root growth.

Bidding starts at $2

Winner pays shipping of $8

USA only, I'll ship it to California since I've not had a problem yet, but if one arises no refund will be given. So that's your own risk.

PM me with any questions

curtisconners has paid for this item. If shipping has been paid, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

[MENTION=12104]curtisconners[/MENTION] Packed up and ready to go out tomorrow: USPS.com® - USPS Tracking®
Please post here when you receive your item.
Andrew

Please post here when item has been received.

Tracking info indicates item was delivered.
Auction closed.

Yep, he sent me a PM today :

Re: PayPal account for rooted nepenthes cutting

I realized that I never told you when the plant arrived. It did and it was perfect. Thanks for putting it up for auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back