What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* 5 Mimosa pudica -sensitive, bashful, plant seeds #2(AnIsleAteHer $1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Mimosa pudica - sensitive, bashful, shrinking, sleepy dormilones shy plant seeds

Guaranteed germination. I personally tested these seeds. In under two weeks you will have several seedlings that respond to your touch!

USA only - I will cover the shipping cost. Starting bid $1. Will also ship to Canada and Mexico for only $1 via paypal. Apparently it really sucks to be a plant lover in California. I would rate these plants as beginner at least for the seedlings in any type of soil. I was unable to keep these tropical plants alive more than a month or so however despite my self proclaimed green thumb.

Mimosa pudica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3 sensitive plant Mimosa pudica seedlings respond to touch - YouTube

AnIsleAteHer has paid for this item. Please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping.

Item received on the 21st. Can't wait to sprout these! Thank you flyinthetrap and everyone at NASC.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back