What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* 3 Small Partridge Breast Aloe Offsets (Swagalotus $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloe_variegata_buds_810.jpg

Also known as "Aloe Variegata" and "Tiger Aloe" this is a hard one to find for cultivation. Will grow well in shaded/partly sunny conditions in a well-draining/rocky soil. Slow grower, but tends to offset a fair bit at maturity. You will receive the 3 small rooted offsets pictured below, sent bareroot.

20160407_111647.jpg

Bidding to start at $3. Winner to pay shipping. I don't think it should be be more than $3-4 to ship it at most. US bidders only, excluding CA residents.

Edited: better picture, with a size reference using a Kennedy half dollar.

Last edited:
Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Yeah I still need confirmation of payment on this one but I think winner recently paid.

Woop! 400th post!

Last edited:
Swagalotus has paid for this item. If shipping fees have been paid, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

[MENTION=12138]carolatcj[/MENTION] could you list the other auctions I won as paid

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping and post here when shipped.

[MENTION=12138]carolatcj[/MENTION] many thanks!
[MENTION=5351]Ozzy[/MENTION] plants have been shipped and I have received the tracking #

Last edited:
Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping and post here when shipped.

Please post here when item is received.

Item has been received. Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back