What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Utricularia humboldtii starter section (Swagalotus $21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Opening Bid of $2.
2) Utricularia humboldtii starter section, we will be removing and shipping one of those pots. Enough to get you going with this species if your conditions are good. I've had very good experiences growing humboldtii indoors on a windowsill, but have NEVER seen a flower. Lack of temp cues imo. The section up for auction is from a constant high humidity group so make sure to slowly step down the humidity levels if you are going to move to a windowsill. The largest "paddle" in the last photo is about 1" across. For more info on how I'm growing this on a windowsill check out http://www.terraforums.com/forums/u...ea-suggestions-underwater-growth-display.html.
3) We are paying for shipping costs.
4) Continental US only.
5) We will not ship to California due to CA restrictions.
6) Feel free to PM me with any questions.

DSC_0064
by randallsimpson, on Flickr

DSC_0065

DSC_0066

$10

Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

Swagalotus has paid for this item. Please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

Winner has requested a later shipping date, will post when we arrange a date.

Since an alternative arrangement for delivery has been made between both parties, we will close this auction. If a problem arises please feel free to contact any NASC board member or TF moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back