What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Decorative Tree-Stump Planter (aerogrower $35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zath

Enthusiastic Enthusiast
Due to time constraints, I'm opening this item for bids in an unfinished state. However, I've tried to get it to a point to where you can clearly see what it will be like once finished. I will post update photos as it gets further along, but it will still take several days.

That being said, this is a decorative planter modeled to look like a rotted-out tree stump. It holds one 4" drained terra-cotta pot, and one 2 1/2" undrained terra-cotta pot at a slight angle. The pots are removable for ease of cleaning / potting / etc. The pots are included as part of the item!

The materials I've used and will use should be very, very close to waterproof once completely cured, so the piece should be able to be left outside throughout the warm months. I would NOT let it get below freezing, however, and while I am 100% sure that there will be no leakage of any kind that will affect your plants, I cannot guarantee it's waterproof nature, though I've done all I can to protect it. With a little care, it should last a long time.

RULES: Shipping is on me, U.S. addresses preferred, but will ship worldwide via cheapest option.

STARTING BID: $8 USD

I've already put a lot of time into this (probably close to 15 hours), and several more will go into it before it's done. This is definitely going to be a one-of-a-kind piece. ;)

PICS: (Will be updated as it nears completion)

base-top.jpg

base-top-w-ruler.jpg

base-top-side-a.jpg

base-side-a.jpg

base-side-b.jpg

Last edited:
$20

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Updated Photos!

tree-planter-painted-side-a.jpg

tree-planter-painted-side-b.jpg

tree-planter-painted-top-front.jpg

I believe all I need to do now is seal it. :)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

aerogrower has paid for this item. Please ship at youe earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping.

Item received in perfect condition. Thank you for donating this Zath, awesome job.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back