What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Nepenthes cecilae (Rareraven $35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Up for auction is one seed-grown N. cecilae.

It is roughly 4 inches in diameter and this species appears to grow rather quickly and is not too picky about temps. I have found that it can be grown in the intermediate to highland range. This species produces deep rich maroon and black lower pitchers and speckled white upper pitchers. It is a relatively small species and does not get very large over all. From what I understand this is a very rare species in cultivation.

Please U.S. bidders only. If you cannot provide intermediate/highland conditions consistently please consider not bidding on this plant.

Bidding starts at $10 Edit: I will pay the shipping cost.

Last edited:
$15

$18

Rareraven has paid for this item. Please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for particpating.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping and post here when shipped.

It's been a month since item was paid for, We will consider this auction closed in one week if we have not heard from either party.

We are closing this auction, but if the buyer has any problems with the item, please contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back