What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Some South American Carnivores (utric and drosera) (Swagalotus $27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction are a small division of U. alpina x endressii and a D. esmeraldae. Both are pretty standard highland growers; they go well with other tepui-dwelling plants like helis. I will ship both plants pictured below bareroot wrapped in LFS (I'll try to keep the flower stalk on the Drosera intact, but it is mostly up to how the package is treated in transit).

Winner pays $3.00 for USPS flat rate Priority Mail (I will cover the rest). Shipping can be combined with other items. I cannot provide phytosanitary or nursery certificates. Continental US only.
I will not ship to CA except under the following circumstances: I will be returning to San Diego around May 20, and can bring the items to ship then. If you win and want me to ship this way, please PM me in advance.
If you have any questions I can be reached by PM or email at wey.wiliam@gmail.com

Starting bid $4

3laejqZ.jpg

wJLPNHx.jpg

Last edited:
$15

$25

Reminder: Payment must be received before May 17th or your item will be offered to the second highest bidder

[MENTION=5351]Ozzy[/MENTION] payment for all plants was sent yesterday (via paypal)

Last edited:
Has payment been received yet? I sent it on the twenty first

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Swagalotus has paid for this item. If shipping fees have been paid, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping and post here when shipped.

Received with quite a few bonuses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back