What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Cemetery Spanish Moss (Tillandsia usneoides) Full Box (Tacks $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Opening bid amount $10.00.
2) You will get a 7 x 5 x 14 box full of Spanish Moss (Tillandsia usneoides) from a cemetery of my choice. These air-plants will be fresh picked from trees growing over the graves of Savannah, GA (31401). Because it is being picked from the trees (instead of the ground or tombstones), chiggers will be of no concern. After the auction closes, photos will be sent to the winner of the exact moss and collection location where the moss was growing. You'll get to see it hanging from the trees that it came from! Because I'll have to go trekking through a creepy cemetery, dodge zombie hands, and out run voodoo queens, the opening bid is high. If bidding goes over $25.00, you pick the cemetery the moss will come from. If bidding goes over $45.00, you get moss from all four of the cemeteries listed below and free shipping.
3) $6.00 shipping for USA (unless bidding goes over $45.00).
4) No international.

PM me with questions! And check this link for normal Spanish Moss that is up for auction: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/2016-nasc-benefit-auction/140867-spanish-moss-tillandsia-usneoides-box.html

Here are the cemeteries the Spanish Moss might come from. Bid over $25.00 and you pick the cemetery. Bid over $45.00 and get moss from each cemetery and free shipping!

1) Bonaventure Cemetery
Bonaventure Cemetery

2) Colonial Park Cemetery
Colonial Park Cemetery

3)Laurel Grove Cemetery North
4)Laurel Grove Cemetery South
Laurel Grove Cemetery

Last edited:
$10

Tacks has paid for this item. If shipping fees have been paid, please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

Item has been paid for. Please arrange shipping.

Shipped today and photos sent! :D

Please post here when item is received.

Tacks,

USPS says you got it.

Is that factual?

:)

Tracking says it was delivered.
Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back