What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID*(BigBella $80) Heliamphora tatae var neblinae x hispida Mature Division

• Thread starter NancyM
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I snagged this one in a trade from another Heli grower who was pining away for something I had that they badly wanted. I didn't want to tell them that I already had one that I purchased from Butch since they had nothing else to offer to me but this particular division. (yes I know I'm just too nice :blush: )

Due to lack of space and a box coming in from Germany (with more Heliamphora's......nuff said there....) I need to let one go. The tallest pitcher is almost 7" and it's growing in a 4" x5" pot under LED full spectrum lighting. It's a robust grower, however I don't consider this a Heliamphora for beginners.

Conditions for shipping; I will pay for shipping ONLY if the winning bid is $125 or higher. If the winning bid is less than $125, buyer pays for USPS priority shipping to CONUS addresses only! Shipping will cost $20 for a large flat rate USPS Priority box signature required!
Bare root shipping only!

My contact info is semartens@wi.rr.com
Opening bidding amount is $10

Last edited:
Shipping funds have been received.
Winner has been notified that I will send the Heli out next Monday (4-24) as I'm leaving for out of town within the hour.
Tracking info will be sent at that time.

Plant will be on it's way tomorrow.
Tracking is #9410803699300088892377 and was sent to winner via TF PM

Please arrange shipping, or post here that item has been received.

Received; ridiculously well-packed, from the Butchipoo School of Shipping . . .

Last edited:
Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back