What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cemetery Spanish Moss

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cemetery Spanish Moss (Tillandsia usneoides)

Up for bid is a Large Priority flat rate box full of Spanish Moss Tillandsia usneoides collected from a Savannah, GA cemetery.

These air-plants will be fresh picked from trees growing over the graves of Savannah, GA (31401). Because the 'moss' is being picked from trees (instead of the ground or tombstones), chiggers will be of no concern. After the auction closes, photos will be sent to the winner of the exact moss and collection location where the moss was growing. You'll get to see it hanging from the trees that it came from! Because I'll have to go trekking through a creepy cemetery, dodge zombie hands, and outrun voodoo queens, the bidding starts at $15 (When I was collecting 'moss' at Colonial Park Cemetery for last year's winner, I saw a woman carrying a cow skull! The dangers are real!).

If bidding is between $15 and $24, the 'moss' (and photos) will come from the cemetery of my choice.
If bidding is between $25 and $34, the 'moss' (and photos) will come from the cemetery of your choice.
If bidding goes over $35, you get moss (and photos) from all four of the cemeteries listed below and free shipping.

$9.00 shipping for USA (unless bidding goes over $35.00).

Here is the list of cemeteries your Spanish Moss might come from.

1) Bonaventure Cemetery
Info: Bonaventure Cemetery
Bonaventure3_54_990x660_201406020109.jpg

2) Colonial Park Cemetery
Info: Colonial Park Cemetery
Colonial+Park+Cemetary.jpg

3) Laurel Grove Cemetery North
and
4) Laurel Grove Cemetery South
Info: Laurel Grove Cemetery
CEM34923_1397096403.jpg

PM me with questions!