What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID*(Curator $75) Carolina Carnivorous Plant Tour

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
My CP tours have become somewhat legendary, not always for the right reasons. You know you could see almost 20 species of CP's including VFT's, pitcher plants, sundews, butterworts and bladderworts but what most people talk about are the unintentional incidents that seem to happen. If you are lucky (or unlucky) you may experience an incident like the bathroom incident, the turkey attack incident, the killer cows incident, or the bigfoot wearing a blue football helmet incident. You can be sure it will be memorable, hopefully just for the awesome plants I'll show you.
If you're brave enough to bid, the bidding will start at $35.
You pay your own shipping to and from NC.
You pay your own bail (if necessary)
Auction open to anybody willing to go deep in the swamp with me.

Just a note, I have auctioned off a tour with ever NASC auction since 2006, and not one person has been brave enough to cash in on the tour.
Bid at your own risk.

Last edited:
Curator

$75

My CP tours have become somewhat legendary, not always for the right reasons. You know you could see almost 20 species of CP's including VFT's, pitcher plants, sundews, butterworts and bladderworts but what most people talk about are the unintentional incidents that seem to happen. If you are lucky (or unlucky) you may experience an incident like the bathroom incident, the turkey attack incident, the killer cows incident, or the bigfoot wearing a blue football helmet incident. You can be sure it will be memorable, hopefully just for the awesome plants I'll show you.
If you're brave enough to bid, the bidding will start at $35.
You pay your own shipping to and from NC.
You pay your own bail (if necessary)
Auction open to anybody willing to go deep in the swamp with me.

Just a note, I have auctioned off a tour with ever NASC auction since 2006, and not one person has been brave enough to cash in on the tour.
Bid at your own risk.

$35.
(in the event that the bid submitted above is voided)

Please submit payment before May 15th deadline. Feel free to contact Ozzy or carolatcj if you have any questions.

Please submit payment before May 15th deadline. Feel free to contact Ozzy or carolatcj if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back