What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted List?

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a "preview" thread already up and running ( A glimpse of what will be available at this year's auction ) but what about a "wanted" thread?

I'd definitely bid on:

Nepenthes 'Lady Luck'
Jewel Orchids
Ground Orchids (Bletilla striata and other various sp.)
Pilea peperomioides
Dwarf Orange Tree
Dwarf Banana Tree

And several other things that show up I suppose! :D

Utricularia and pygmy Drosera... and I was hoping for a Lady Luck too, haha

I am still seeking out D. darwinensis, D. fulva and D. kenneallyi to finish out my Petiolaris sundew collection.

Billbergia ‘Domingos martins’
Nepenthes campanulata
Nepenthes muluensis
Drosera pauciflora ‘red flower’
Drosera lowriei
Drosera zonaria
Astrophytum ‘v-type’
Gymnocalycium Agua dulce
Microsorum thailandicum
Calathea 'Fusion White'

Last edited:
Korean Hornbeam
N. aristo crosses
N. belli and crosses
interesting mosses
Promenaea orchids

If anyone's trying to downsize their book collection, I'm on the lookout for Schnell's Carnivorous Plants of the United States and Canada (2nd ed.) and Romanowski's Gardening with Carnivores!

Might be able to pull some banana suckers out of the ground, but they'd be full-sized desert bananas since my Dwarf Cavendish hasn't suckered yet.

Last edited:
What type of banana is that? Have a scientific name?

It's some sort of Musa acuminata hybrid triploid, no idea what cultivar it is but it gets about 8' high and produces regular seedless raw-eating bananas.

Any extra pinguiculas out there?

Here are some ideas: medusina, gracilis, cyclosecta, jaumavensis, ehlersiae, rotundiflora, 'florian', 'huahuapan', moctezuma, etc. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back