What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**PAID**(jallgair $12) Utricularia Praelonga

• Thread starter Grey Moss
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is one inch large plug of U. Praelonga. This is an unusual utricularia that produces two distinct types of stolons, a short rounded type, and a longer grass like stolon. This is another easy species to grow and care for, although I have not flowered it yet. US bidders only please.

Bidding starts at $2. Due to the size of this species it will be shipped in a $7.20 flat rate box, paid by the winner. Shipping will be combined for the winners of multiple items.

Up for auction is one inch large plug of U. Praelonga. This is an unusual utricularia that produces two distinct types of stolons, a short rounded type, and a longer grass like stolon. This is another easy species to grow and care for, although I have not flowered it yet. US bidders only please.

Bidding starts at $2. Due to the size of this species it will be shipped in a $7.20 flat rate box, paid by the winner. Shipping will be combined for the winners of multiple items.

I'll give $3 for it. Will be able to pay Friday when check comes.

[emoji111][emoji175][emoji263][emoji887]
Peace, love, &carnivorous plants

- Carni Girl B52

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Jeallgair@gmail.com

jeallgair@gmail.com

jallgair has paid for this item...Please arrange shipping

Package shipped out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back