What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**PAID**(Acro $17) N.thorelii x campanulata

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
You're bidding on a 2-3" diameter Nepenthes thorelli x campanulata rooted basal. The plant is female and I've made seeds from her before. Originally from Tony P. in NY, and a SG EP cross, so your guess is as good as mine as to what 'thorelli' they used. US only, please. Bidding starts at $1, and I'll cover shipping. Please PM me your address at auction conclusion.

IMG_5839.jpg

$5.00

$8.00

$15.00

Acro has paid for this item...please ship at your earliest convenience

Shipped!

There is a problem with the address and the USPS has the Nep delayed. I have more information but your PMs are full! Please contact me so I can update you. They need you to do something on your end!

Last edited:
You can PM me now...

Last edited:
Box arrived . . . But was stolen off my front porch! :cry: :crap:

thez_yo is being amazing and is going to send me a new cutting or something else.
I'll be sure to get it sent to my girlfriends house, or have it held at the USPS!

Last edited:
Box arrived . . . But was stolen off my front porch! :cry: :crap:

thez_yo is being amazing and is going to send me a new cutting or something else.
I'll be sure to get it sent to my girlfriends house, or have it held at the USPS!

Dang thieves!!!

Dang thieves!!!

Yeah, it's too that person had to be a thieve. I just hope the plant is being cared for.

But yes, the box was sent and got here so thez_yo took care of all responsibilities for me and the NASC.

Anything extra is because thez_yo is awesome! :D

Last edited:
Yeah, it's too that person had to be a thieve. I just hope the plant is being cared for.

But yes, the box was sent and got here so thez_yo took care of all responsibilities for me and the NASC.

Anything extra is because thez_yo is awesome! :D

Glad it all worked out!

Awww thanks :)

I took another cutting, Acro, so you'll have a rooted baby in a few months if all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back