What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**PAID**(IronTom $17) ANY flytrap cultivar I have...

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I'm not going to say that I have a huge VFT cultivar collection, because I don't. But I think there is some neat stuff in there. :) I will NOT provide a list, (edit for clarity... a list will be provided to the winner to make their choice, I meant I won't give a list here) only these small low resolution photos of my cultivar trays... Obviously I have the basics too if that's what you're after. lol

Opening bid $2 USA only
Will be shipped bare root USPS Priority for $7.50 (or for free if you make a purchase from FlyTrapShop.com I'll toss it in the box for free).

To make it more fun, if for some reason this happens to:
Go over $35 pick 2 plants
Go over $53 pick 3 plants
Go over $76... we'll see what we can do for you ;)

Please note!! If I have less than 3 plants of the cultivar you want, I will offer 2 or 3 leaf pulls (depending on plant size/leaf availability) and not plants. If you want me to propagate the plant for you, I will- but you will only get one plant, not two or 3. Of course I will let you know and you will have the option to pick something else if you would like. Also, I am not making a promise as to the size of the plant you will get, but I would say all the plants I have are definitely well established since the youngest propagations I have are from the middle of last year.

PM with any questions

20180404_172807.jpg

20180404_172822.jpg

ANY flytrap cultivar I have...

$2

$8

IronTom has paid for this item...Please ship when you receive shipping payment

Recieved! So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back