What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you expect to offer for bid in the auction?

• Thread starter bluemax
  • Start date

bluemax

Lotsa blue
It is sometimes useful for potential donors to list items they expect to put up for bid in the auction so potential bidders will have an idea of some of the things they might be bidding on. It is also a chance for potential bidders to express any interest if they choose.

I am considering putting up for bid: fresh Utricularia beaugleholei seed, Byblis gigantea seed and Drosera menziesii tubers, to be shipped when they have become dormant.

I want to have a better reply, but I'm not sure what I'll be donating yet. In a couple of weeks I'll go through some things and figure it out! lol

Currently, expecting to offer up some Haworthia and possibly one or two Gasteria liliputana for those of a succulent persuasion.

I can probably throw up some small starts of Heliamphora Nutans from Raraima Tempui, Venezuela. I'll have to check on the greenhouse to see if I have any other extras.

Back