What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (Acro $5) I painted a box! [gold]

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
You're bidding on a medium sized wooden box. Acrylic paints + sealant on top, gold on the outside and sealant on wood on the inside (so you could paint something of your own on the inside). This is good for small clippers, orchid clips, maybe label stakes, etc. It's outside dimensions are 7"x4"x3.5" (L x W x H) and the top is a mesh so it gets air circulation. Anywhere worldwide, bidding starts at $1, and I'll cover shipping. Please PM me your address at auction conclusion.

YhsTxGcl.jpg

GLNeftIl.jpg

vxjBvkol.jpg

$5

Last edited:
Thanks! :D

I'll get this paid by the end of the week!

Sorry for the wait!

I'll be mailing stuff out Fri/Sat so if you make it by then you should get your stuff ASAP :D

This item is paid...please arrange shipping

I'm going to try to ship before Friday this week, but it might need to wait until Friday. You should get it the following Monday in that case.

Thanks for the update! :)
I'll post up when it arrives.

Last edited:
Shipped! PM'd you with a tracking#

Got it! :D It is absolutely beautiful! Better than the photos! Thanks!

And thanks for the Triceratops stuffed inside . . . and thanks for the paracord bracelet also in the box!

Awesome donation with all the extras! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back