What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (adnedarn $14) D. prolifera

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

thez_yo

instigator
You're bidding on the contents of this container, moss and all. This is a queensland dew so it wants it cold, wet, and bright. This thing is true to its name and prolific, and working on taking over my work terrarium. Bidding starts at $1, US only please, I'll cover shipping. Please pm me your contact info at auction conclusion.

EdRLbRoh.jpg

$5

$12

Per auction rules, unregistered bidders must provide contact information along with their bid. Please provide this or we will have to void your bid. If you are a registered Terraforums bidder, please log into your account and bid again and let us know so we can void the first bid. Thank you.

Per auction rules, unregistered bidders must provide contact information along with their bid. Please provide this or we will have to void your bid. If you are a registered Terraforums bidder, please log into your account and bid again and let us know so we can void the first bid. Thank you.

My apologies, didn't realize I wasn't logged in.

$12

This item has been paid...please arrange shipping

I will mail out auction item via USPS upcoming Friday or Saturday 4/19-20.

Shipped! USPS tracking number PM'd to you.

Received, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back