What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (carolatcj $100) Cemetery Spanish Moss Tour

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Based off my Cemetery Spanish Moss up for bid here: Cemetery Spanish Moss

Come collect Cemetery Spanish Moss with me!!!
I'll give you a private tour of all four of the cemeteries listed in the above link! Just meet me in Savannah, GA. You have a year (from the auction end date) to "cash in" on this offer. We'll find a date that works for both of us and we'll spend 6 hours touring Savannah! We'll stop for 2 meals (on me, don't expect fine dining but it will be good) and I'll drive. This will be a day time tour, as most of the cemeteries close at 5pm. I'm no expert, but I'll tell you what I know and I'll give all sorts of suggestions for stuff to do while visiting Savannah!

The winning bidder will get:
*All the "moss" you can collect
*Two Meals
*Chauffeured all over town
*Six hours of touring 4 cemeteries
*A bunch of ideas of how to spend time in Savannah
*A whole lot of eerie beauty, fun and adventure!

Bid: $100

*Edit*
Please let me know if there will be more than one person for the tour. Note, I may bring another plant obsessed Savannahian expert along to help protect us from zombie hands, undead snakes and whatnot.

Last edited:
$100 Please don't bring any of those isopods along :adoration: Other critter will be fine! I may have a couple of other folks coming along.

Last edited:
$100 Please don't bring any of those isopods along :adoration: Other critter will be fine! I may have a couple of other folks coming along.

I can take up to 3 people in total (not including myself or my zombie wrangling assistant). Arrangements could be made for more people, please message me to discuss extra persons.

As for the isopods, I won't need to bring anything . . . there will be plenty of crawlers around the Cemeteries. :spider:

Last edited:
Will get back with you soon about dates...Thanks!

Sent you a PM! :D

Back