What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (CoolCapensis $22) Signed book "El Cartero: Noob For Life!

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Up for auction is a signed copy (just signature or he can "try to write something witty, but no promises" :adoration: ) of "El Cartero: Noob For Life! (The Chronicles Of TripleSquishyMadness)" by my pal Zane Cray. You can pick the now out of print original version OR the new version with some corrections. This may end up being some awesome cult following type of thing and this could be your last chance to get the original version! ;)
"El Cartero: Noob For Life!" book mark included
He's working on the second book and you're likely already behind and need to catch up, this is your chance!

Looks like media mail shipping is around $3 which I'll cover. If shipping to you is more than that or you prefer priority mail, you're responsible for anything over that. Shipped where ever shipping a book is allowed!

Opening bid $1

PM me with any questions

Read the description on Amazon

Attachments

• 51OBEFv5nOL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    51OBEFv5nOL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 41W9oF-D-TL.jpg
    41W9oF-D-TL.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 239
$10.00

Looks great!

Item has been paid...please arrange shipping

Original book selected with full creative licensing allowed by purchaser. My God have mercy on your soul!
Also, book was shipped today!

Back