What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (Cross $9) Venus FlyTrap "Potless Waterfall"

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Ok... so there is no clone "Potless Waterfall" (Pretty sure it's typical but slim chance it's Dentate Traps). But this VFT has been grown potless for the past 2+ years, and is growing in a waterfall type style. Will it continue to do so in good health? Is it a lot of plants growing in a row? Is it just one long bowed rhizome? Nobody knows! But you can, if you're the high bidder. :adoration:

Starting bid $1
USA only
Winner pays $8 shipping unless winning bid is over $25, then I'll pay priority shipping
PM me with any questions
Plug with plant in photos below is the one you will get.

Looking down top of plug
20190404193739-a8a21329-me.jpg

Looking at the side of plug with growth, biggest growth is on the bottom
20190404193738-986dd275-me.jpg

Looking at the side of the plug, with the growth going down the right side, you can see roots sticking out the bottom which sit in a tray of water
20190404193740-7e8494c0-me.jpg

Wait! How did you grow that thing? Just gloating in water?

It just stands in water, yes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

$6!

7$!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$8

$9

I can't wait to pry it apart (gently) and see what's inside. Do you think that taking them apart and just planting it in peat mix will be okay? How much sun/ light were they getting before?

Item has been paid...please arrange shipping

Sorry for the late response, we've been dealing with bad storms and their damage. The plants came in! I couldn't control myself, I had to open it up lol. 10 live divisions and 3 that had turned black to the rhizome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back