What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (TheGuru $13) Ping pack

• Thread starter DragonsEye
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
For those getting into or back into the hobby, a set of 3 Pinguicula:

1 P. moranensis (no location data) -- plant is a double crown rosette approx. 1.5" diameter
1 P Aphrodite == young plant approx 1" diameter
1 P. Gina -- not yet rooted keiki recently removed from the mother plant, approx 0.75" diameter (plant circled in red below)

NASC Ping pack..jpg

Minimum Bid: $8
Buyer pays shipping. Estimated shipping cost $8 via Priority Mail. (If desired First Class can be used instead.)
Plants will be shipped bare root. *Note: While I will do my best to carefully pack the plants, I cannot guarantee they will not "shatter" during shipping. (Though if they do, put the leaves down and you'll have a bunch more plants. ;) )
Plants can be shipped to the continental US. *Please be aware of any restrictions your state may have on incoming plants. Seller will not be responsible for seized plants.
Please contact via TF's private messaging system.

$12

Item has been paid...please arrange shipping

Item has been dropped off at USPS.

Plants arrived today and are now potted up. The moss was extremely dry, but the plants themselves were only slightly wilted and should recover quickly. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back