What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (NewspaperFort $11) petiolaris

• Thread starter viking
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Drosera petiolaris complex sundews are found in northern Australia in a region with very high rainfall and temperatures in the summer and low rainfall but still hot temperatures in the winter. They appreciate temperatures in the low 30°'s C (mid 80°'s F) during the summer and do not particularly like temperatures below 18° C (65° F) at any time. This presents a challenge growing them without supplemental heating in temperate regions. If you can provide the plants with adequate heat they are fairly easy to grow. D. petiolaris is also a good choice for beginners as are many of the hybrids. So up for bid is a small plant.
Shipping cost is $5. U.S. bidding only.
My email is l-easton@sbcglobal.net
Bidding start at $1 IMG_20190410_104338157.jpg

[MENTION=11948]viking[/MENTION]
I am happy to send you my address and receive your paypal, as soon as you create space in your inbox.
Thank you for your auction!

[FONT=Calibri, Trebuchet, Arial, sans serif]This item has been paid...please arrange shipping[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back