What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (TheGuru $65) bicalcarata 'Brunei Orange' - FANGED Pitcher plant!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houstonherp

Send in the Clones
Everyone asks, so here it is! Up for auction is a Small Potted Fanged Pitcher Plant (Nepenthes bicalcarata). We have been hardening these guys off from a batch of plants we received from Borneo Exotics last fall, so they are settled in nicely. Still small, but capable of getting VERY large! We have had pitchers as large as 20-ounce Coke bottles in the past on our adult plants!

Please keep in mind that this is a lowland Nepenthes, and will do best in hot, stuffy conditions. 70 or higher is preferred.

Plant will be shipped potted in pure NZ LFS, which works very well for us here in Texas.

Let's start this one at $12.00.

Winner to pay shipping...estimated at $9, and open to US bidders only. Don't pass this one up!

Nbicalcarata.jpg

Photo of an adult pitcher, just to whet your appetite!

Contact us with any questions (orders@petflytrap.com), and good luck!

Mike at PetFlyTrap

$15

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Everyone asks, so here it is! Up for auction is a Small Potted Fanged Pitcher Plant (Nepenthes bicalcarata). We have been hardening these guys off from a batch of plants we received from Borneo Exotics last fall, so they are settled in nicely. Still small, but capable of getting VERY large! We have had pitchers as large as 20-ounce Coke bottles in the past on our adult plants!

Please keep in mind that this is a lowland Nepenthes, and will do best in hot, stuffy conditions. 70 or higher is preferred.

Plant will be shipped potted in pure NZ LFS, which works very well for us here in Texas.

Let's start this one at $12.00.

Winner to pay shipping...estimated at $9, and open to US bidders only. Don't pass this one up!

View attachment 4714

Photo of an adult pitcher, just to whet your appetite!

Contact us with any questions (orders@petflytrap.com), and good luck!

Mike at PetFlyTrap

EDIT: other posts did not appear for me. I bid $12 so this bid is invalid.

Last edited:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$55

Item has been paid...please arrange shipping

Plant received today. Arrived very well packaged (thank you) and looking healthy. One of the leaves had a tear in it but that is to be expected when shipping. It even has a tiny little pitcher already started that survived the trip! I can't wait for this plant to grow up so that I can admire it's amazing pitchers!!! Very likely to be my new favorite

Glad to know it arrived in good shape, and that you like it. There's more where that came from! :)

Good Growing,

Mike at PetFlyTrap

Glad to know it arrived in good shape, and that you like it. There's more where that came from! :)

Good Growing,

Mike at PetFlyTrap

OMG, you must be a demon to tempt me like that. SO evil, lol. I'm already potting up 27 new plants I just received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back