What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction winners

• Thread starter carolatcj
  • Start date
I have posted all the auction winners. If you see any errors or problems with bids, please notify me as soon as possible. Please refer to the rules or contact me if you have questions or issues with payments. NASC thanks everyone for their participation in the auction!

Hello, where are they posted?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The subject lines have been updated with the winner and the winning amount.

Here is a cheat to find your wins quickly!

Go to the auction forum: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/forum158/

Click "search forum" on the right under the page numbers near the top and click "advance search"

put your forum name as the keyword and choose "search titles only" in the drop down next to that entry box

click "search now"

Unless there has been an error in the winner posting (wrong winner chosen, name misspelled etc) this should get you your wins quickly.

It took me a minute but I got it. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I couldn't be happier. Not only did I get some amazing new plants, but I had fun doing it AND I was able to help a good cause and get a t-shirt. YAY!!!

I couldn't be happier. Not only did I get some amazing new plants, but I had fun doing it AND I was able to help a good cause and get a t-shirt. YAY!!!

Yay....will get back with you about the size and color of the shirt!

Back