What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has everyone received their auction items?

• Thread starter carolatcj
  • Start date
Hello everyone!
I am getting ready to close out the Spring auction, but wanted to make sure everyone received their items. If anyone has any issues, please let me know.

NASC would also like to thank everyone for participating in the auction...our ability to continue CP conservation is a direct result of our fundraising. We really appreciate you all donating and bidding on the auction items.

Keep an eye out for upcoming information on our Fall auction which will be held on our Facebook NASC auction page.

Thanks again...you all rock!
Carol, NASC Treasurer

I received all of mine. Thank you for organizing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have received all of mine, except from one member that I'm going to buy some extra stuff and it should be finalized before the end of this week.

I need to ship out one that I haven't had time to collect, but I'll be able to do in the next 2 days.

Besides that, all are finished on my end.

Last edited:
I have received all of mine, except from one member that I'm going to buy some extra stuff and it should be finalized before the end of this week.

I need to ship out one that I haven't had time to collect, but I'll be able to do in the next 2 days.

Besides that, all are finished on my end.

Sean....check your inbox

Received all of mine. Thank you for hosting this and I'll see you next time, just not on the FB one *sigh*

Est and I have been in communication for the D. capensis 4 pack and are working out additional items for his box. But we're both busy so it's taking a while to finalize with me looking through stuff to find things not listed in the store and him replying if he's interested in those or not. :p

Est and I have been in communication for the D. capensis 4 pack and are working out additional items for his box. But we're both busy so it's taking a while to finalize with me looking through stuff to find things not listed in the store and him replying if he's interested in those or not. :p

Well now you've got some nice Queensland dews to trade too :p

Don't tell him that!!! ;)

Ha ha! I unloaded a bunch of stuff on Est too!

I'm a clean sweep, too. I received my hand-made ampullaria pot from Newspaperfort at our most recent cp meeting and it's pretty cool!

Back