What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (Kayota $5) Dionaea muscipula (Venus flytrap) (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dionaea muscipula (Venus flytrap) (#1) : nice-sized plant (bare root); grown under lights (no dormancy) winter of '19-'20. Minimum bid $4. U.S. sales only; flat-rate priority-mail shipping ($8.30) paid by buyer, same flat rate includes ALL items buyer wins from this donor. Inquiries: PT@PhilipT.com

Working on getting this paid, bear with me

This item has been paid...Please arrange shipping

I have emailed you to try and get info on how to pay for shipping. I'd really like this plant, please get in touch with me here or by email and let me know where to send the shipping cost. Thank you.

Please let me know where to send the payment for shipping.

NASC auction

Shipping ($8.30) can be sent to PT@PhilipT.com via PayPal.

Please let me know via e-mail (PT@PhilipT.com)--NOT via reply to this post--if/when you've sent shipping $, and send me your shipping address (via e-mail).

Thanks!

Aloha,
Philip T.
PT@PhilipT.com

Alright. I did email him and never got a reply, so I'm hesitant to just send payment. But I see his reply on the post now so I'll do that, thank you for replying.

Last edited:
Kayota,
Sorry 'bout the confusion; I may not have received your e-mail. What's your e-mail address (so I can search for it in my Inbox)?
Thanks for supporting NASC with your purchase!
Aloha,
-Philip T.
PT@PhilipT.com

Philip, have you sent the plant?

You might want to email him, he doesn't respond much on here.

That was me, I didn't realize I was logged out!

Got a response from Philip by email today :)

He said he'd be shipping the next day a week ago but I never heard anything and never got any plants, Do you have an update Philip?

Thought I'd already shipped yours, but please remind me of your real name, shipping address, & e-mail address so I can find info about the transaction.

As always, communication is easier if you do NOT use this forum & instead send info to me at PT@PhilipT.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back