What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (LordJosmar $17) Fruit Seeds (Manilkara zapota)

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for bid are 15 Sapodilla (Manilkara zapota) Seeds! These were harvested the first week of May 2020 and are ready to ship! They can be planted now but will store for several months (possibly years) with no ill effect. The fruit is delicious, and tastes like Brown Sugar. It can be eaten like a custard, just cut in half and eat with a spoon. It will grown in USDA zones 11 to 10b and can handle short periods down to 35°F. Indoor growing is possible. This tree can also be grown as a bonsai.

The fruit (and the seeds inside - that you are bidding on) was harvested in Miami, FL from my Great Aunt's tree (she is 93 years old)! She does not use any chemical fertilizer/pesticides.

Shipping is free to USA.

Bid starts at $2.

Feel free to contact me by PM with all thoughts, questions and comments. And after you win the seeds!

Here are photo examples (not my photos):
R2136-6G-large.jpg

sapodilla-seeds.png

Sapodilla%20(35)%20(Medium).JPG

That's a new one to me. How cool!

$5

Same here. I missed my chance to get a pawpaw tree, I’m gonna do my best to nab this tree.

$10

$12 and a bump!

Josmar, nice to hear more people knowing about pawpaws!

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Shipped! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back