What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (Naturenuts $35) S. Lacy Boggs

8BC7BBF1-10A0-4EBD-932E-F566D4DAA671.jpg
3E5352B8-F29A-40B5-B428-749D3C3AD154.jpg
DCB4BC62-916D-4635-8906-6773C1E0016A.jpg
0C55DB0E-0CD3-4487-B321-27F63BB9589E.jpg

Up for auction is this Sarracenia clone that I am calling Lacy Boggs, named after my wife. This is the first time it has been offered to anyone before. It is a S. Leah Wilkerson X open pollination. It has a faint white and green lid with spotted red edges when it is newly opened, as in the picture. The body of the pitcher is a nice green with no veins, only a hint of the specked red along the front. Under the lid and along the neck is a vibrant and deep solid red in the middle that transitions to spotted red as it goes up and down. This plant is a multi growth plant as can be seen in the photo. The plant will ship bare root. US bidders only please as I will only ship in the US. Buyer pays shipping and it will be about $16, via USPS priority. PM me for shipping address once you win.

Opening bid will be $20.

Good luck!

$40

Please provide contact information with your bid since you are bidding as a guest. Thank you
f you feel you have registered, it is also possible that you have not logged in to your terraforums account

Let me know how and when to pay and I will do so!

Let me know how and when to pay and I will do so!

Instructions for payment are posted on the first page of the auction in "Auction Rules". If you still have questions, feel free to contact me.

Instructions for payment are posted on the first page of the auction in "Auction Rules". If you still have questions, feel free to contact me.

Thank you! Just paid. Now to pay shipping...

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Back