What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (FBImurders $25) ovata

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Up for bid is one N. ovata cutting. These cuttings were taken in Dec '19 and have been in cups of water. The cuttings I put in media did not survive. These cuttings, while they have created a decent amount of top growth do NOT have roots yet. So there will be some risk on your end. Today I went through the cup of cuttings and recut the ends that has significant browning, no more than 1/2" cut was required to get back to a healthy cut on any of them. I've done this in the past to cuttings when they had top growth but no roots yet and it seemed to help having a fresh cut with leaves to now support the cutting's production of roots. If you don't like the steps I've taken on these cuttings, please do not bid.

Shipping paid by winner, usps priority should be around $8 USA only happy to combine shipping
PM me with any questions before bidding
photo is cup of cuttings from today, I will pick one with the most growth for you
Starting bid $2
browse here to see what the pitchers may look like http://cpphotofinder.com/nepenthes-ovata-577.html

20200517010506-d0fb6a8c-me.jpg

$12

$18

$22

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Item was shipped 6/2 and shows delivered on 6/8. [MENTION=9107]FBImurders[/MENTION] confirm delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back