What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID (cekeys $15) LAST MINUTE Terrestrial Utricularia combo pack

As I love Utricularia sp., I figured I would add a couple of plants that haven't been listed for your consideration. Maybe it will gain me some karma to win on those I am bidding on ;]
I will send a small plug of each plant, enclosed in a vial, with a small piece of sphagnum. If any plant arrives dead, let me know and we will try again. As a result of my reticence to ship, shipping and handling will be $10 and payable by the buyer. If I have to reship, it will be on me.
Up for bid:

Utricularia livida: Blah blah blah. flowers prolifically. Not the 'blue' form, but has a bit of color... U_livida.jpg
Utricularia warburgii: A darling purple terrestrial, I've grown this outside in zone 7 for 5+ years. Easy and lovely. 330px-Utricularia_warburgii.jpg
Utricularia pubescens: Now this is a sweet little one. Doesn't grow or flower as easily, but lasts quite a while. I'd recommend lithophytic conditions. 330px-Utricularia_pubescens_flower.JPG 330px-Utricularia_pubescens.JPG
Images representative, from the web.

Once again, bidder pays for 10$ shipping. I'm sorry. Auction starts at $9 USD, shipping to U.S. only. Again, I'm sorry. Please enjoy <3

Last edited:
Then let's kick it off with that $9!

Thanks for the addition! :)

This item has been paid, please arrange shipping.

Back