What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.flytrapshop.com now open :)

You will kill him with all those! It should be now pills for nothing to be healed on your plants!

Better keep your eyes pealed for a Order from New Carlisle Ohio!

What did you get?

Wow, I know I was gone from the forums for a while but this is the first I've heard about this! Congratulations on the new site/store!

So what's the deal then? Phil didn't want to run the forums anymore or what?

Ill probably Order some VFT's and a Nep!

When are you gonna get some heli's and Cephs?

lol. What a unique scoring system! You should be proud, Andrew. Ten out of ten pills!

xvart.
I'm very proud! I'm glad every one is enjoying what I send :) (even those bidding over $20.00 on single potted VFTs are very happy :-\)

Better keep your eyes pealed for a Order from New Carlisle Ohio!
Will do!
Wow, I know I was gone from the forums for a while but this is the first I've heard about this! Congratulations on the new site/store!

So what's the deal then? Phil didn't want to run the forums anymore or what?
Thanks, he sold his store and so figured he had no reason to continue putting out the time and money it takes to run the forum... so that's where I came in.

Very cool. Well I'm glad you went ahead and purchased the forums. I'd love to make a purchase from your store once you get some more Neps and (hopefully) some Helis in!

Helis will never happen :( I love them.. .but being in Tucson Az. there is no friendly way to grow them. lol

lowland and perhaps intermediate neps I may look into at some point. Right now I've got my eye on a order of D. falconeri :) I think we need some of those around here..... lol

Hey there Andrew.
Glad to see that you got your business off the ground.
Good Luck in this endeavor.
Lois

Helis will never happen :( I love them.. .but being in Tucson Az. there is no friendly way to grow them. lol

lowland and perhaps intermediate neps I may look into at some point. Right now I've got my eye on a order of D. falconeri :) I think we need some of those around here..... lol

Well if you get some D. falconeri in I'd be all over that! Please do!

Just a reminder, if you have made a purchase from me for over $5 in product and want to receive the "thank you" membership bonuses... Make sure to PM me your real name and I'll get it set up for you. What do you get with the "Thank You" membership? view this thread for more details: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108319
Andrew

I have just bought and received 2 D. capensis from flytrapshop.com. Here are 2 photos of my new arrivals!

Ooooohhh! Andrew, do you sticker label your plant pots with those stickers (like in the second picture)? Or is that your work Tommy? I love it! I don't really like the stick things; I usually just cut them and tape them onto the pot. I need a label maker!

xvart.

Ooooohhh! Andrew, do you sticker label your plant pots with those stickers (like in the second picture)? Or is that your work Tommy? I love it! I don't really like the stick things; I usually just cut them and tape them onto the pot. I need a label maker!

xvart.

That's me and a brother P-Touch. So visitors will know what they are looking at.

Tom

Wow, looks like they made the trip pretty well :) glad you're happy with them. Thanks for the pictures! I have some labels for the plants... but the instructions on them are wrong (OF COURSE!) So I have not been shipping them out with the plants. I've just bought 1000 labels to write on though. :p

It I still a drawing!

You now the symbol at the top of a venus flytrap pak was suppose to make but still needs to fix the eyes?

he ment 'It is still a drawing!'

Back