What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Broms! Email me

Excuse my descriptions, I am not a brom expert. I have four broms (red inflorescence) cup-types, one without the cup (pink inflorescence with purple flowers) and four air plants. If you'd like any or all of these, please email me @ quietgloaming@netzero.com. All are in excellent condition, I'm just rapidly running out of room (pups!) All are FREE. Thanks so much!

Kris

I'm down.

xvart.

Would love some broms! I have just rooted some beautiful begonias and would love to trade if you are interested!

Never mind.

Last edited:
>.>
<.<

Guys, does it really need to be said to check the date of the post before replying/bothering someone?

Just a thought. It's right there. Left corner of the blue or green (depending on your layout) bar.

Well apparently elfforest missed that little detail too, so it can't be terribly uncommon. XD
~Joe

Commenting three months after people comment about how people comment too late...

Back