What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bromeliad ID

I got this from a private grower in SC. Just to help with the ID: the flower stem is about 16" and the leaves are about 12"-14". It will flower one at a time or all growing points at once. This is just one flower when I took the opportunity to take a pic for ID. Thanks.
P1010024.jpg

P1010025.jpg

It's a Billbergia

The only Billbergia I know is Bill. nutans and it looks like that.

Confirmed Billbergia nutans. I just obtained one and looked here for care information. This was the only post. Anyone have experience with this or know the best growing conditions in a pot? Can It set up residence with the intermediates? I'm putting it in a low light spot while I figure it out.

Confirmed Billbergia nutans. I just obtained one and looked here for care information. This was the only post. Anyone have experience with this or know the best growing conditions in a pot? Can It set up residence with the intermediates? I'm putting it in a low light spot while I figure it out.

Yes. Almost bulletproof plant. lol

Back