What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air-Plant ID

Hi everyone. New to this forum. But not to Air-Plants. I have been collecting them for some time now - easier than Bonsai which I also try to do (!).

Anyway I have one or two I know the name of but a few I don't. Sorry about the blurry nature of the first one. Sorry about the darkness of them all. The second is in an actual shell that was under a bush for years and was full of the stuff you would expect to find in something that has been under a bush for years in the back garden. The third one is in something that cost me nothing. I worked (volunteered) at a charity shop ages ago and they were throwing stuff out that couldn't sell. That was one of them.

erlyrc.jpg

2n030xy.jpg

29xwx93.jpg

2v9srxk.jpg

Recently I bought a Seleriana Air-Plant. Looks awesome. It's in a glass jar on top of white decorative sand and I have a small bit of wood and a small stone with it. The plant is in a scallop shell it looks like just as something to rest on.

Last edited:
Back