What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For your viewing pleasure

Pinguiculayuccado1713p2.jpg

Pinguiculayuccado1713p1.jpg

Very nice plant. I love the detail, you must have a great camera
What is the growing medium though?

Zac

smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
WHOLY COW!! Now those are awsome pics!! Beautiful plant..
smile_m_32.gif

Very nice looking plant! Have ya tried the Cindy method of feeding? She thaws frozen bloodworms and makes heart-shaped patterns with them on the leaves.

My camera is a nikon coolpix 2100; it has a nice "close up" feature that works sufficiently well
smile_m_32.gif

I grow my mexican pings in a mix of 1:1:1:1 sand:peat:perlite:pumice, I put a topdressing of sand on the surface of the pote for aesthetics.

I haven't tried the infamous cnidy heart o' bloodworms feeding method, but as soon as I get some I'll give it a shot. It will be very intricate on this ping as it is no more than 1-1/4 inches across.

Great shot. Looks very much like my Yuca do 1717.

Nice plant.
smile.gif

It would be greatly appreciated if you could resize your photos down a little though. Or crop them. Its not such a painful download for those on dial-up and also you can see the whole plant without scrolling if they are sized down a bit. Thanks.
smile.gif

Back