What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few pictures

This flower impressed me as soon as it opened, to the eye it seems alittle bit deeper in color then the picture.

Pinguicula ehlersiae X oblongiloba

Pinguicula agnata (Scented) X potosiensis

Looking at these, I question the ID I was given on both.

Gotta find PinguiculaMan... P-Man were are you?

Very nice on both counts. I like!

Peter

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rubra @ Feb. 08 2006,12:50)]Very nice on both counts.  I like!

Peter
Yeah, what he said!

Hmm, actually the first one looks similar to others of the same cross on the photo finder

Absolutely, the ehlerisae x oblongiloba looks right on to me based on the flowers I have seen from my 4 different clones of that cross.

I don't grow the other cross but I sure would like to
smile.gif

Nice pics, keep on growing!

Very nice!

Do you have some Pinguicula ehlersiae X oblongiloba to trade?

Looks nice. I would use BobZ's photo finder and some careful investigation myself to help with those. Your photo is the first I've seen of the P. agnata x P. potosiensis cross.

Well, all my old pics got taken off, imageshack.. Sry BobZ, gonna be a few groken links on the Photo Finder. THe email I got said that someone claimed I stole their pictures... I'll sort through the collection of pics sometime, and see if anything stands out that should get put back up.

Anyway here is an update of the Pinguicula ehlersiae X oblongiloba - It's currently putting up 2 more flowers as well. I hope the one old one holds out til they're up and I can get a pic of it with 5 up.

Pinguicula moranensis

And a Group shot.

Nice, vibrant color!

get photobucket they wont delete your pics
smile.gif

Back