What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a couple pics

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
d3c6ad46.jpg

40d66c05.jpg

great ping Rattler. may i ask what kind it is?

top pic is moranensis x elherseae <span style='color:red'>Edit: actually spelled, "ehlersiae"</span>

not sure about the bottom, maybe moranensis

the lil ping that could. believe it or not this is a yucca-do hybrid that i have had for over 2 years. never gets any bigger just keeps dividing

f15c5cfd.jpg

What medium do you use to grow those beuties?

Zac

ahhhhhhhhhh not sure, havent repotted any in over a year. probably in pure peat but cant say for sure, maybe a lil sand also

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Mar. 04 2006,8:34)]the lil ping that could. believe it or not this is a yucca-do hybrid that i have had for over 2 years. never gets any bigger just keeps dividing

I was not aware that any of the Yucca Do collection had been used to create hybrids. Do you know who made the cross and which plants they used?

sorry Pingman it is one of the yucca do plants, not a hybrid with one, sorry if i wasnt clear in my post was doing a bunch on different forums at the same time

Back