What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why i grow CP's under my dart frog tanks.....

no escaped fruit flies crawling around

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

not a ping but same consept
IMG_0357.jpg

and just a ping
IMG_0353.jpg

Woah, beauty Ping!.. That last one is niiice..
My fruit flies come from empty Corona bottles before I return em.. Makes the Sundews well-fed though...
Summer's over now an the flies don't seem to like Sammy Adams as much

Wow, that last ping is nice! What kind is that? Pings are so nice looking that I always shutter when I see bugs all over them, even though that is kind of the purpose of carnivorous plants...

xvart.

edit: wrote "pig" instead of "ping." Kind of reminded me of Charlotte's Web: "Some Pig."

IIRC its moranensis x a specific clone of ehlersiae

The last picture is pure eye candy... it's so pretty...

What do you mean by growing CP's under your dart tanks? Do you literally mean under the dart tank?

I read it as that they are in tanks on shelves - the CPs in a tank on the lower shelf underneath the frog tank shelf.

xvart.

yeah xvart has it right...................frog tanks on one shelf, cp's on the next one down. will take a new pic of my basement sometime soon and show yah the setup as of that point but its constantly changing cause i dont like one thing or another.....rather nice to have some ROOM for once

heres my basement
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Untitled-2-4.jpg

oh and more pings
Untitled-5-3.jpg

Untitled-6-2.jpg

Back